What to Do in a Dental Emergency
It is called a dental emergency for a reason — the first thing you should do is contact Corona Dental Group to inform our team about your situation and book an appointment. In the meantime, our emergency dentist will tell you what to do.
From playing sports to accidents, many factors can result in damage that requires immediate dental attention. Make sure not to wait after a dental emergency has taken place, as this gives way to infections, pain, bleeding, and other complications. Our emergency dentist gets to work as soon as you visit, proceeding with the required treatment. Hence, you can rest assured you will be in safe hands when you visit us for our emergency dentistry in Corona, CA.
Problems that Require Immediate Dental Attention
Generally, people do not understand they need emergency dental services because they are unaware of what an emergency situation is. For instance, many individuals continue to live with tooth pain, trying this remedy or that treatment for a short period of relief — not realizing it could be an indication of something severe. Therefore, below, we will list some issues that may come under dental emergency:
- Tooth pain that is constant or gets worse
- Lost dental fillings
- Broken or chipped tooth
- Severe pain in gums
- Bleeding tooth or gums
- Impaired braces
- Loose tooth
…and a lot more! Hence, if you are having dental or oral health issues, we are here to cater to your needs with our emergency dental in Corona, CA.
Questions About Emergency Dentistry ?
Our Emergency Dentistry Services in Corona, CA
The moment you enter our dental clinic, we prioritize your recovery. Our emergency dentist will listen to your problem, examine your mouth, and proceed with the necessary treatment. Your comfort, convenience, and overall dental well-being are at the top of our list at Corona Dental Group. While the treatment depends on your specific concern, generally, we offer the following procedures depending on your case:
- Dental Filling: Tooth decay can advance into a cavity, which becomes an emergency when it causes pain and discomfort. No worries, though, as we can fix it with dental filling to eliminate the cavity and prevent it from spreading.
- Dental Bonding: We offer dental bonding for minor chips, gaps, and more. Hence, if you break your tooth in an accident, our emergency dentist in Corona, CA, might fix that right up with the help of tooth bonding.
- Incision & Drainage: An infection in the tooth or gums could cause an abscess to appear, which is a pus-filled pocket. Our emergency dentist might make an incision on the affected area and let the infection drain, which resolves the issue in most cases.
- Root Canal: Constant or throbbing pain in the tooth should not be ignored; it could signify an infection! If the bacteria has infiltrated the tooth pulp, our root canal treatment can help. So, don’t wait for the pain to go away by itself — visit us for it to actually happen!
- Gum Disease Treatment: Bleeding, swollen, or red gums could also be a reason for your visit. Gum issues are no less than tooth troubles. Lucky for you, we can treat your gum disease before it becomes worse.
- Fixed or New Appliances: Did your braces break? Rather than worrying, talk to our emergency dentist and fix the issue. Or, perhaps, get a new appliance that does not compromise your comfort.
- Saving Damaged Restorations: Fillings and crowns might fall or become damaged — and when they do, our emergency dentistry service in Corona, CA, can come to the rescue. Make sure to inform us right away!
What People Say
Going to the dentist can be an anxiety-inducing experience, but as soon as I stepped into this office, I felt at ease. The entire staff is welcoming and friendly, making sure that you feel thoroughly taken care of every step of the way. Dr. Nguyen is kind, gentle, and reliable, and I couldn't be more grateful for his help. Thank you so much for the excellent work that you all do! 11/10 recommend!
~ Devki Bhatt
I had a bad toothache and needed a dentist right away. I live close by and I found the office across the street from the civic center. The office team was very nice and they squeeze me into the schedule. Dr. Nguyen was amazing! My mouth hurt so bad, he took away the pain right away. He told all my options. I said I wanted the tooth pulled. He did it quick and it didn't hurt. super happy. I will be back in a few months for an implant.
Thank you Dr. Nguyen and your team!
~ Kit Arra
Beautiful office. Amazing staff, Dr Nguyen is a great dentist. He explains everything in detail and his chair side manner is very pleasant. So happy I found this office.
~ AbiGail H
Your Trusted Emergency Dentist!
As your emergency dentist in Corona, CA, we are prepared to deal with any dental concern or oral health issue that requires prompt attention. Hence, without further ado, give us a visit and save your teeth!