Let Us Talk About Dentures
We will begin by explaining all about our prosthetics, so you can know all about the restorative option you are considering. Dentures, in simple words, are a prosthetic restorative option that replaces some or all of your lost teeth. We at Corona Dental Group do have dentures in many shapes and designs, but we make sure to deliver the results you need. So, instead of going for the seemingly best, we go for what is best for you. Therefore, our dental team will take accurate measurements of your teeth as well as your mouth, making sure you have a comfortable experience.
Types of Dentures in Corona, CA, Available for You
When thinking of dentures, people usually think of the traditional prosthetics that old people wear. However, upon research and exploration, you will find that there are many different types of dentures available today. We, too, offer a variety of dentures in Corona, CA, so you can have a suitable option to choose from. Some common prosthetics include:
- Traditional Dentures: First, we have the traditional dentures, which are removable prosthetics meant to replace an entire arch of missing teeth. Composed of strong materials, these complete dentures resemble natural teeth, attached to a base that has the same color as your gums. We will attach them to your gums using a mild adhesive.
- Partial Dentures: Next, we have partial dentures — you do not have to lose all of your teeth to qualify for dentures; you can receive partial dentures if you have multiple missing teeth in a row. Our team will position the replacement teeth on the gum-colored base, following the pattern suitable to the gaps in your arch. When it is time to wear the denture, it will be a perfect fit between the present natural teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Up till now, we discussed dentures you could remove — but that is where implant-supported dentures stand out; you cannot remove them at will. Furthermore, implant-supported dentures are significantly more stable in comparison to traditional dentures since they do not slip or slide. So you will not have to deal with your dentures slipping out while talking or eating. Our implant-supported dentures will replace the missing teeth, be it one arch or both. Since implant-supported dentures are attached to implant posts, they restore your bite force as well.
Questions About Dentures ?
Reasons to Consider Our Prosthetics
We get it — choosing a replacement for your missing teeth can be overwhelming. While our team encourages adequate and suitable treatments considering your condition, many people are on the fence about dentures. After our procedure for dentures in Corona, CA, you can expect the following benefits:
- Improvement in your ability to chew and speak
- Replacement of all your missing teeth
- Enhanced confidence and self-esteem
- Complete stability if you go for implant-supported dentures
- Implant-supported dentures resemble the appearance and function of natural teeth
What People Say
Going to the dentist can be an anxiety-inducing experience, but as soon as I stepped into this office, I felt at ease. The entire staff is welcoming and friendly, making sure that you feel thoroughly taken care of every step of the way. Dr. Nguyen is kind, gentle, and reliable, and I couldn't be more grateful for his help. Thank you so much for the excellent work that you all do! 11/10 recommend!
~ Devki Bhatt
I had a bad toothache and needed a dentist right away. I live close by and I found the office across the street from the civic center. The office team was very nice and they squeeze me into the schedule. Dr. Nguyen was amazing! My mouth hurt so bad, he took away the pain right away. He told all my options. I said I wanted the tooth pulled. He did it quick and it didn't hurt. super happy. I will be back in a few months for an implant.
Thank you Dr. Nguyen and your team!
~ Kit Arra
Beautiful office. Amazing staff, Dr Nguyen is a great dentist. He explains everything in detail and his chair side manner is very pleasant. So happy I found this office.
~ AbiGail H
Talk to us for the Best Dentures in Corona, CA
Dentures help you achieve the picture-perfect smile you once had. At Corona Dental Group, our objective is to cater to your dental needs and improve the condition of your teeth. So, if you are exploring dentures in Corona, CA, don’t forget to talk to us!