Why Choose Dental Implants for Tooth Replacement?
Dental implants are unique because their design replicates the anatomy of your natural teeth. They have a root portion that fuses with the bone and a crown portion that is visible in the oral cavity. That’s why our dentists recommend dental implants in Corona, CA because they offer numerous benefits, including:
- They provide a long-term replacement for missing or damaged teeth.
- Dental implants have exceptional stability because they are lodged in the bone.
- They improve many oral functions and provide ease during speech.
- Unlike removable dentures, dental implants are fixed and do not loosen after some time.
- They look more natural and restore the look of your attractive smile.
- Dental implants integrate with the surrounding bone, preventing bone loss.
- They can last for several years with proper cleaning and maintenance.
Types of Dental Implants in Corona, CA
Dental implants are available in different sizes and varieties. Our dentists will choose the right option for you based on your case severity, bone density, and other factors. Some common types of dental implants in Corona, CA, are:
- Single Implants: They are ideal for replacing one missing tooth. Multiple single implants can also be used if you have lost more than one tooth.
- Implant-supported Bridge: If you have lost multiple adjacent teeth in the same arch, we can replace them using an implant-supported bridge.
- All-on-4 Implants: These implants are useful in replacing an entire arch of missing teeth using 4 dental implants as a supportive base.
- Implant-supported Denture: If you want a removable denture with greater retention, we can provide that with implant-supported dentures.
Questions About Dental Implants ?
Process of Getting Dental Implants in Corona, CA
Our board-certified professionals utilize skill and precision for the successful placement of dental implants in Corona, CA. Typically, the first step is the assessment of the oral cavity through clinical and radiographic methods. We may also perform 3D oral imaging to determine the accurate position for implant insertion.
The duration of the entire process may vary depending on the type of implant placed. In most cases, the healing period lasts 3 to 6 months after implant surgery, during which the implants bind with the surrounding bone.
Once we fix dental crowns or prostheses over the dental implants, we will schedule a follow-up appointment to check if the implants are functioning well in your oral cavity.
What People Say
Going to the dentist can be an anxiety-inducing experience, but as soon as I stepped into this office, I felt at ease. The entire staff is welcoming and friendly, making sure that you feel thoroughly taken care of every step of the way. Dr. Nguyen is kind, gentle, and reliable, and I couldn't be more grateful for his help. Thank you so much for the excellent work that you all do! 11/10 recommend!
~ Devki Bhatt
I had a bad toothache and needed a dentist right away. I live close by and I found the office across the street from the civic center. The office team was very nice and they squeeze me into the schedule. Dr. Nguyen was amazing! My mouth hurt so bad, he took away the pain right away. He told all my options. I said I wanted the tooth pulled. He did it quick and it didn't hurt. super happy. I will be back in a few months for an implant.
Thank you Dr. Nguyen and your team!
~ Kit Arra
Beautiful office. Amazing staff, Dr Nguyen is a great dentist. He explains everything in detail and his chair side manner is very pleasant. So happy I found this office.
~ AbiGail H
Natural-Looking Replacement for Missing Teeth
To learn whether you are eligible for dental implants, schedule a consultation with us today. We will help determine the best ways to optimize your oral health.